dimanche 1 mai 2011

I'm ready for some shopping!


Back from vacation, I'm showing you some awsome stuff, such as the wonderful and so detailed  Eglantine ( Tiny Roses ) jacket from The Secret Store, wich is one of Maylee Oh's realease for the Culture Shock event. This jacket is so fresh and stylish with the flower that decorate the chest! As always, it's a perfect job. 
Again, I'm wearing a Pink Fuel skin, called Pia (wich will certainly be realeased in July), that I showed you in the last post; I'm also wearing Fashism 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Steel Blue (M size) wich is my favorite eyes store! You should try them because you'll never remove them!


Now, what about my new nails? Yes, I have new nails, you know how much I love nails ^^ Especially when it's the best nails, TGIS nails, of course. I needed a change and this time I choosed a french nail art. Thanks to the HUD, you can have one pattern on two fingers and another on the other three digits.


Also shown:
Hair : Elikatira Paper - Blonde
Shirt : [SC] Surf Couture - Sundance Halter Tank
Skirt : [SC] Surf Couture - Walkabout Denim Skirt
Heels : N-core CHIC
Bag : ::: B@R ::: Crescent Pink