lundi 2 mai 2011

Angel of Hope


Well, as you may have noticed, my style could be described according to these words: simple, casual but little bit sexy too. I'm not used to wear gowns, except for my wedding, but when I discovered the creations of Agnes Finney, I literally fell under the spell of her magnificent dresses. If I want to feel like a princess, or be the most beautiful in a gorgeous dress for a special occasion, for a cocktail, an event, what else, well, from this point, I know I will trust in Agnes Finney's creation. Be precious is My Precious. Support the COUTURE OF HOPE, Relay For Life 2011 organized by AVENUE of Life. Angel of Hope gown will be sold at AVENUE at GOL from 1-31 May.

I was searching for a great hairstyle to match with this dress.... I needed something that would do justice to this gorgeous dress. I needed a creation, not just a haircut... something different, something stylish. Then I thought about Fauve Beaumont and Lulu Jameson 's creations; their store called Plume is specialized in that kind of hair you can't forget. 

On this picture, I'm wearing *Plume* - Hibiscus/Soil , Pink Fuel Ember <Honey> - New Blood (dkbrow/freck) and FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Warm Silver (S) :