lundi 16 mai 2011

The snake Queen.


Back after this great weekend; I like spend good time with my family, when we meet all around a good meal, simply happy to be together.
Recently, I made the decision, as you were able to notice it to present you only elaborate photos, more pleasant to the eye than of simple photos on plain background. I prefer to stage the creations of the designers. I hope that you appreciate the realized work and that you will understand that I cannot, by working in this way to propose you quality articles several times a day. Furthermore, quite as a lot of you I suppose it, I have a family and for some time, I also decided not to connect me no more to  Second Life during the weekend, in order to share 100 % of my time with my loved ones. I hope that you will understand all this and that you will continue to support me and to appreciate my work. Comments are, naturally welcome, a blog is made for it, even if I have a lot of pleasure to read you and to answer you on my flickrstream.

Well, I have enough to yack. Let us pass to the stuff that I want to present you today. On the occasion of Shoe Fair, N-core proposes us shoes receipts of which will altogether be put back in Soles4Souls charity. The Shoe Fair is sponsoring a Charity, the same as last year which is the Soles4Souls charity which has a simple concept: “we procure shoes and get them to those in need.”  The receipts of the N-core Sense2 in the Reptile print are so 100% donated to charity!!!! So run, baby run to this event and do a good deed in buying these so gorgeous and feminine heels.
The top I'm wearing is from the Grixdale and is to die for! It is available in 9 colors! This top is just so gorgeous that i decided to wear it without any other layer :) No pasties needed also :D As always, Tyr killed me with this creation! So, you can wear it nude as I do, or with undies or top under it, since it's available in all clothing layers.


Also shown :
Hair : [LeLutka] Inverted NEW
Skin : League Sia Fair Apricot - Feckles
Eyes : Fashism - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Mint M
Skirt : *Fishy Strawberry* Peyote Mini + Belt - Wash C NEW (Culture Shock item)
Bracelet : ~SIGMA~Jewels/ Siren bracelet (green-terracotta, silver)


*And as guest star, Marcel the snake.