lundi 30 mai 2011

Relaxing under the shade of the trees

Relaxing under the shade of the trees by ~ Electre Dallagio ~



First, I would like to thank a friend thanks to whom I can now propose you magnificent photos with the shadows of SecondLife. I am lucky to have changed recently computer with a very good configuration; I can evolve with no problem at all with the shadows activated constantly, but regrettably, as many, I could not take any snapshot with this settings. Thank you Tanaquil ( Beaumont) to have had the patience to accompany me in my settings, and to have advised to me so friendly. 

Here I am, wearing the skin of PXL (thank you mister Hart Larsson for providing us so beautiful skins), called Gaia whom I had already presented you in details in a previous post. I like her so much, I loke the shape of nostrils, so well drawn, the pulpy lips, as well as the so cute freckles.

The sandals are from Slink, called Cassia (shown in chocolate) and are just the perfect choice for this summer! Matched with the Tia Totebag, you can tidy up your swimsuit and beach towel there. This bag exists in 8 styles, the presented one being called  “Summer”.

 The top I'm wearing is also the latest realease from Leezu Baxter [LeeZu!], the Chloe top in beige. As always, perfect and so feminine.

Slink Cassia sandals ~ Tia Tote bag summer

Also shown:

Skin : PXL GAIA SK CE LEB C2 FR
Eyes : FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Clover Green (M)
Hair : !lamb. Lo-Fi - Butterfinger
Glasses : ::Mr.Poet::Half Rim Eyeglasses/Nose
Belt : *YS&YS* Belt BrownSnake Silv
Bracelet : miel - FRIENDO bracelet