jeudi 19 mai 2011

The Nose Knows Challenge

 Yesterday, I went on my friend Tanaquil's blog and I learnt that a challenge was initiated by Jori Watler.
 As for me, most of the time, my avatar has a nose bigger than mine RL; indeed, my real nose is very fine, thin, what  sometimes hampers me to inhale (yes, yes I swear it, it is so).

Nevertheless, I dash into the challenge:


Shopping list:
Skin : The Body co Lavender sunkissed + lips glow tattoo layer (sold separatly)
Hair : Lelutka Inverted
Eyes : FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Warm Silver (S)
Jacket: ::[ Mr.Poet ]::Off shoulder shirt Black_Jacket
Shirt : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Top :: JERRY LEE :: Coal
Piercings : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Piercing Lips :: LUCKY :: V.1 (C)
Necklace : .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Necklace :: ASAHI :: (C) (Help Japan item)