mardi 17 mai 2011

I hope you don't mind


Well, this morning when i saw the last post of Paris (I love her style so much ♥) I totally fall in love with the latest skin realease from the store The Body Co. ! This skin has the hotest lips I ever saw on the grid! I especially love the eyes part, the shadows are so realistic! Wow ! I'm wearing the the body co. Lavender (05 Sunkissed) and the the body co. Lavender (05 Sunkissed) - lips - glow tattoo layer.

The headband is from Loulou&Co and you have 3 versions in a pack: headband to wear on the head, another around the head & the flower quilting in the hair. The necklace from  Bellballs called Mustache locket (worn in gold version) perfectly comes to complete the set. 

The shoes I'm wearing are a gorgeous new release from the store Slink at the Shoe Fair 2011, called  Echo Heels. The receipts of Echo heels goes 100 % for charity. I love the padlock and the curved heel shape. As always, it's perfectly textured and the sculpts are just amazing.


 Also shown : 
Hair : Elikatira Theory brown 04
Eyes : Fashims eyes -'Sunrise' Eyes - Light Warm Silver (M)
Dress: The Secret Store - Pretty Poppy