vendredi 6 mai 2011

Clubin' with Nuria


This is my latest commission work for N-Core and this time I'm not alone ! Nuria joined me and then, we went out to dance to the N-core Club. I'm so proud Nuri asked me to do another picture!
All the clothes, belts, and heels are from N-Core. The jeans comes with two different cuff styles, as you can see on the picture - flared cuffs and skinny cuffs , both perfectly textured, as always with N-Core- , three belt tones (from white to black) and each belt comes with a silver and a gold version! These ejans are available in a plain version or a ripped one. What else can I say?  Oh, yes, I almost forgot to speak to you about the small top worn by Nuria! As for the belts, this top is a single piece sculpt, so you can stretch it in all direction, as a single prim! In my opinion, it's the best fully sculpted top I ever saw so far! 

It's time for the shopping list:
*On Nuri :
Skin : Bellezza - Elle - tan
Hair : 69 - Smina - Chesnut
Top : N-core "Y" Top *Dark Gray*
Jeans :N-core Jeans & sculpted belts- Dark Blue with the black belt (silver buckle)
Heels : N-core Caprice Heels Black
Bracelets : Mandala

*On Me :
Skin : Pink Fuel Ember - Honey
Hair : Truth Mariska
Top : N-core Floral Blouse - silver
Jeans : N-core Jeans & sculpted belts- White with the white belt (silver buckle)
Heels : N-core Chic Heels white 
Bracelets : +ROZOREGALIA+*HYDRA*BRACELET