vendredi 6 mai 2011

I made this dream...

 ... and I was an elf; my friends was the rabbits and the butterflies. The peace was everywhere and the sun played in my hair.


I wear jewels (headbang, necklace and arm-bracelet) from the store Loulou&Co and it is an immense pleasure to wear creations of Lolly Carlberg because she is French but especially because her creations are quite magnificent, extremely detailed and perfectly textured.
The Arihanna dress is a beautiful full length dress put for sale at the Culture Shock event by e! (Eclectic Apparel and Accessories) and is perfect for this summer; it's so adorable and fresh.



Shopping list 

Skin: Pink Fuel Pia - unrealeased yet 

Hair : Truth Annette 

Jewels : Loulou&Co  - Headband - Lumat                                                                       

                               - Bracelet - Baikal

                               - Necklace - Hesperide 

Ears :  ( R E D ) M I N T

Eyes :  FASHISM - Egyptian blue (s)