vendredi 29 avril 2011

Such a beautiful day!


I really love the items realeased by Maylee Oh from The Secret Store for the Culture Shock Event wich will start May1st. I'm showing you the Eglantine jacket and the Popsicle Dress in floral style, but these items will also be available in 2 other colors from the jacket and 4 others for the dress (I'll show you the others in next posts). 

 The eyes are from Fashism, that is a rather recent store of eyes, but which - given the quality of the sold eyes - is going certainly, in my opinion, to become one of the most famous. Eyes are not an element to be neglected, because it is them who are going to give a spark of life to the avatar. If your texture is wrongly oriented the eye’s highlights are out of place and the avatar wearing the eyes will squint beyond attractiveness. I am very hard to please with the quality of my eyes, exactly because it is what what gives life to my avatar; there, I indeed have to admit it, Fashism realizes all my wishes! Plus, or each eye color, you have many variations such as black, deep, light and pale; each one in 5 sizes, so depending on an individual's eye shape and size, any of these iris sizes may be appropriate and help achieve different kinds of looks.  So many options!

FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Grey (M):


Also Shown:
Hair : Maitreya Lara II - Almond
Skin :  Pink Fuel - Pia - Chai - Unrealeased yet
Shoes :N-Core Caresse (socks are included)
Bag :  Bare Rose Daisuki Brown
Pose : [croire] crazy bag lady