mardi 5 avril 2011

Take everything




I have so many things to say to you today that I do not know by what to begin ..... so totally exciting novelties!
First !!! The most exciting for my pixels !!! Monicuzza Babencco put on sale yesterday evening her last series of skins and I hope that your purse is filled well, because they are every three fabulous: Alice, Giorgia and Penelope are three sisters who will delight you! Today I decided to wear Alice, the most pale among the three. Details are simply fabulous and, what I like in the skins of Your Skin and Your Shape, it is that we would wear all make-ups in the real life! 

Another great newness is the realease of a two new hairstyle at Amacci; i'm wearing on of them, called Emilia; it comes with extra hair extension what gives a very natural effect which I like particularly.
Don't forget that Amacci is also at the Pose fair and are selling  one new Pose Model set. [Amacci Female Model Poses –  Set 8, the poses can be bought in a packet or individually. (75L$ each / 450L$  for 12)]. The pose that I used for the photo is one of them.  Looking for good bargain? Amacci have set two of the Model sets to half price during the fair, that is 225L$ for each of the 12-pack poses below. Amacci Model Poses, set 1 (updated) and Amacci Male Model Poses, set 1.

The blouse I'm wearing is one of the faboulus Romance shirt (you've discovered it in Lime and Wine at the latest Lazy Sunday) from The Secret Store and is now available in 6 new colours !

 Now and finally, shoes !!!! Yes, because as all girls, I like shoes and more particularly pumps, because, I must say, they turn our feet in objects of seduction and desire <3 So, Deetalez  just realeased, for our greatest pleasure, a Pumps line, wich are totally gorgeous.


DeeTaleZ Pumps black rose lace

YS&YS Alice all makeups.

YS&YS Lipsticks addon for Alice Giorgia and Penelope - worn on Alice nude-

YS&YS Alice eyebrows and freckles - tattoo layers -

Also shown:
H.E.D Rolled Up Capris Black Pants