jeudi 14 avril 2011

The house where I lived as a child...


Action is participate in TGI.50Levent and this week, Breezy Tank in Birdie & Bandeau Top in Meadow... both are sold seperatly and priced at 50L$! These items will be available from 12:00am Wed - 11:59pm. I decided to match it with these EXTREME lowrise jeans from DeeTaleZ the pant comes 4 different styles:  flared, bootcut and slimfit, and there are specific cuffs for each style, so you'll get 4 jeans in a sigle package! Great deal for these wonderful jeans, highly textured and so girly!
Milana just realeased this gorgeous hairtyle called Aimee wich is a pure marvel. I pretty enjoy the bucles and the so realistic roots. 

Now, let's have a look at my nails : It's another realease from TGIS (I showed you the Glitter version yesterday) and this time I'm showing you the Safari version.


Thanks to the HUD, you'll get 50 different styles; as you can see, you can also modify the shine from the lowest to the highest.


Also shown:
Skin : :GP: Sundust Frex [Dark] Pout-PFJ Exclusive 1
Watch : MIEL TROUPE WATCH
Heels : N-core CARESSE