lundi 4 avril 2011

The flight


Well.... I'm finally back after this wonderful week-end with my family! It is so good to spend time with our loved ones; time goes by so fast; years have already passed at full speed ..... Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.
This gorgeous summer outfit is from Acid&Mala (I had shown you the white version in a previous article) and is available for the Mix and Match Hunt, wich is till April 23th.
The hair show are also a new hairstyle from one of my favorite store, Action , and is called Emma; this hairstyle is a long one, with orchid :) I love this little detail and you can change the orchid color via the script.
The skin I'm wearing is totally new and is the latest creation from ! Admiral Spicy !.This skin, called - Emma too- is available in four different skintones from pale to dark tan; when you buy a skin, you don't get just one makeup, but five !!! 

!Admiral Spicy! Emma Tan all makeups
!Admiral Spicy! Emma all tones

Also shown :
Butterflies from [Lauria]