dimanche 10 avril 2011

La Dolce Vita a Roma


The weather was so nice this weekend that my latin origins woke up. I thus decided to pay a short visit to my family, I bring back to you a photography.
The necklace which I wear is the last realization of the shop Sigma jewels and it is an adorable necklace.
Anya -it's its name- is a lond bead necklace, available in 3 bead-metal options: ocean, silver, copper. Two more color shades, rose and gold, are created exclusively for GLANCE|Front Row/RFL and are available at the Mainstore.


The shoes I'm wearing on the picture are the N-Core Caresse and, even if I have already spoken to you about these shoes, I wanted to show you this time all the available colors as well as the HUd which I find absolutely perfect.

N-Core Caresse ~ You can choose from 4 different styles !



Also shown:
Skin : *YS & YS* Giorgia - 01 Nude NEW!
Shape : *YS & YS* Alice Shape M (I moded a bit the torso) NEW!
Hair : >TRUTH< Alison NEW!
Shirt : Zaara : Zayba cross top *espresso*
Poses I used for this paper are from the Amacci ~ 12 Pack Model Poses - Set 1(half price during the fair) and the Set 8 (available at the Pose fair)