vendredi 15 avril 2011

I need a mechanic, is there anybody to help me?


Today, I would like to show you a lot of new creations of !Admiral Spicy! wich is the store of the delicious and talented Sunny1986 Ember. I wear the Skulleh Necklace and Belt, fully scuplted and stunningly beautiful ,ideal for a rock and cute look!

The jeans I wear are from Deetalez and i love this skinny style! It's so glamourous and sexy! It also comes in 2 other versions so you'll get 3 ways to wear it at a normal price!!

Here is a close up of the Open Top, the Skulleh Necklace and Belt from  !Admiral Spicy! : the belt is also available in a whhite version and you can purchase the open top in white (normal or sheer, wich one I wear on the picture ), black,  dark green, dark blue.


The heels are from N-Core and are called Chic, and I personally think this name is perfect! These heels are, as all N-Core heels, an expression of the femininity, they are subtly perfect! There is no strap, for a summer look. Just look all the colors available :


N-Core Chic Hud
Poses are from :
[SoO] - Hipster (first picture) ; it's a pose from a new set of 6 poses, really adorable :) !NEW!
Amacci ~ 12 Pack Model Poses - Set 1 - pose Amacci_Model2b !NEW!

Also Shown : 
Skin : :GP: Acorn Frex [Light] Pout
Hair : [e] Paper !NEW!
Watch : Miel Troupe
Nails :  TGIS Safari nails !NEW!