mardi 12 avril 2011

Piña colada


With new realeases comes a new post and a new picture too; i must say that lately, I take an immense pleasure to create these new photos; I hope that you appreciate them as much as the pleasure that I have to create them. Today I wanted to show you some news and very favorites: as you noticed it through my articles, I am one fan ardent supporter of Deetalez, whose originality I enjoy, this small touch of madness which makes of Steffi Villota a big designer; the "tasty Butt Jeans" which I wear are on of my preferred, because extremely detailed.

The shirt is also a new realease from Action and is called Vintage Scoop (shown in A'hoy); this shirt is available in 10 designs and comes with bottom and sleeves sculpts but if you don't attach the belly/bottom sculpt you can wear this tee as a half shirt!

I would also like to draw your attention on the Tami hair (with one of the most beautiful and realistic roots in SL) which I wear, last creations of Milana; this new brand that is in line with Dernier Cri and about which I had already spoken to you in this article, at the time of the opening of the shop.
As many damsels, I always pay a particular attention on my manicure; do not we say that a real woman is a woman who is feminine to her fingertips? The latest nails from TGIS (Trahsy Girls In Style) are just stunning, hand-painted, with original nail textures. In my opinion, TGIS nails are certainly the best in all SL; i already got other nails from this store, and this Glitter version is so adorable that i needed to show you these pretty nails; on the picture bellow, I'm showing you my favs, but the HUD's picture shows you all what you can choose from 50 styles!




Also worn:
Skin : :GP:  Pout Pure
Chuckers from Maschienenwerk
Bracelet from Loulou&Co
Pose used is from Grixdale - The Atom set