lundi 18 avril 2011

What a feeling !


Wooott!!!! I love you Nena Janus for having realeased this so nice outfit! I love the fashdance spirit! The top exists in not less than 11 colors, a perfect assortment of soft and sweet tints there, like this old rose that I chose to show you. I chose to match it with leggins, short jeans, legwarmers and the ballerinas of the same collection. It suddenly makes me want to dance. Si if you want to feel the rhythm in you, go to League !
The skin I'm wearing is the very latest realease from Tuli and Sara is a full success: I love the skin texture, the shadings, the subtle highlights.... everything!And as always, there are u bunch of options to choose from! But, the biggest piece of news is the presence of 4 new tones, wich have a more pink hue, and these tones are lovely. Here are 6 skins that you receive for a bought skin, with a comparison between the classic Fair tone and new the new Petal one (to show you the difference):


The 12 lipstick tattoos : 



And the eyebrow tattoo layers : light blond, medium and dark brown, besides the normal brown eyebrow provided on the skin.



Shopping list : 
Hair : Truth Pia
Top : League Ribbon Tied Tanktop -Wisteria
Shorts : League Frayed Denim Shorts -Warm Blue
Leggins and flats set : League Merino Leggings -MidCalf -Umber +  Flats -Dark Taupe
Legwarmers :  League Merino Legwarmer -Narrow Ankle -Taupe