mardi 22 février 2011

( R E D ) M I N T




Hi everyone,

It's the holidays and I was very busy RL, but I wanted to share with you some of the latest creations of a designer I really appreciate for its uniqueness: we see so many things almost identical in many artists , which is why I find it important to highlight those who express a real innovative originality. This is Moni
Schulze's case ( I have already talken to you about her several times ).

Let me show you the SKIN No.08 ~ WAR MAKEUP that comes in 12 skin shades, 5 war makeups and assorted manicure (copy/mod).
Each Item comes w/wo HairBase, Light or Dark Eyebrow and Eyebrow Shaper (copy/mod). The skin itself has copy perms only.

The hairstyle shown is also a ( R E D ) M I N T creation, called  H A I R ( F ) ~ No.06. 




 The dress i'm wearing on the picture is the ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B L I S S D R E S S; it comes in 9 colors available (No.1-9)and two options to wear ( Straight or Lifted Bottom), all layers included. Personally, I wear it often as a tunic, because I do not usually wear so short dresses ;)






Taxi to the mainstore ( R E D ) M I N T