mercredi 23 février 2011

Liu from YS&YS






After my numerous, successive peregrinations to the Skin Fair, after some disappointment about my expectations of some designers (I have been disappointed and finally I had no desire to test all the creations), I decided to go aroud all the brands present at the event.



I' m back to share with you one of my favorites in this event, a creation of Monicuzza Babenco, designer brand skin Your Skin & Your Shape (YS&YS). I already have a lot of skins of his store, but the two latest creations, including Liu (the skin that I present today), are really among my favorites. Japanese inspired, she's all smoothly, with an extremely soft nose. The other skin, Susan, took the same lines, but lighter, but generally speaking, I tend to prefer Liu.

Each skin comes with all the options available (the same as in the FatPack), that is to say:


- 4 + eyebrows hairbases colors
- addon for viewer2 freckles.
- cleavage option


 
Everything you need, finally, to suit your skin to your hair, all at a very low price all in all: 800 L $ per skin, 5500 the L $ FatPack,
includes fourteen makeup.








 I have one word to say: run at Vanity Universe Skin Fair 2011, because there are some really beautiful skins to discover until March 6th.









Now, credits: 


Jacket: AOHARU_NoCollarLeatherJK_Black
Tunic: {SMS} Asy Tunic Beige
Stockings: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts Stockings
Hair: [e] Play
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Paperboy Ankle Boots (from the One Eleven event)



*pose from xbordeaux - cast out to sea