vendredi 4 février 2011

My Legacy



Nearly 30 years after the cult film Tron, produced in 1982 by Disney, the story continues with Tron's legacy. Introducing a revolutionary technology, Tron became in the years following its release, a reference culture geek and a major influence for many filmmakers, including one John Lasseter. In its turn, Tron's legacy also pushes the limits of technology such as winning one of the pioneers in 3D and digital processes.

In good fan of Tron, so I could not resist the urge to create my own poster, with my avatar ^ ^

The outfit was beautifully designed - like all the outfits in this store - from Jackie Graves GRAVES.
If you do not already know this shop, I urge you to go check it out and it contains lots of wonderful outfits in sci-fi (I have a dozen). This outfit, that's called G236 Mainframe, consists of a suit with light line in many optional layers plus glowing prim disc attachments. You can match them with the mainframe Boots, but I have preferred [Neurolab Inc..] Runner Hi-Boots UNISEX X-2. The helmet Helmet v4 Legacy Program was purchased on Legacy-Program-Helmet-v4. I made the disc myself.