dimanche 6 février 2011

An afternoon at the beach

After a hectic weekend, I'm really tired, and I did'nt know if i would blog something tonight, I was tired and not really motivated to do anything. And finally, as you can see, I completely redesigned - again - the blog, I think this version is good, but who knows?

Outside the weather was very refreshing and a little sweetness is really a pure joy ... but don't dream to much, cause it's still winter  ... arghh .... summer, the hot sand, the waves murmuring .....

And here we go for a moment dream of Hawaiian, we deserve it!




 I was also, I must say quite eager to show you one of my purchases at the 50L Friday: Hibi the hair flower created by Antonia Marat. I allready had an older version of this flower, shall we say, bought it about two years ago. Already at the time she surprised me with its details, but here I must say it is amazing realism. The photos speak for themselves.




Skirt + Kini : [ Cynful ] Fluffyness Skirt - Pink + Kini 
Denim jacket: *COCO*_DenimJacket_Midnight
Hair: >TRUTH< Odette 
Flower: /artilleri/ Hibi hair flower