mardi 22 février 2011

( R E D ) M I N T SKIN No.09 ~ FROST MAKEUP



 Red Mint, Mint and Red Red mint again!!


Now I'll show you the latest skin created by the talented Moni Schulze, a line of skin magically frozen, the SKIN No.09 ~ FROST MAKEUP.
I chose to show you the makeup No. 3, but this skin is available in 12 skin shades - 6 human skin shades (Doll, Pale, Tan, Sun, Bronze Burn), 6 fantasy skin shades (BabyDoll, Dead Drow , Demon, Acqua, Fairy) - 5 frost makeups and assorted manicure.

This skin is just perfect for a fairy or elf role play. 

The ears that I wear are also from ( R E D ) M I N T , the ones you receive by buying hair ( R E D ) M I N T ~ No.06 (F) I showed you in a older post.




 Now let me talk about boots that I have the pleasure of wearing a few weeks ago, one of the latest creations Amandine Arai, the creator of the brand :) (: PIXELFASHION . The textures are superb, but especially the look is hell! bones as a heel!!



Now, here i go for the credits: 

Hair: Magika - Aurora (Brown: Coffee)
Skin:  ( r )M ~ (3) F R O S T ~ paleSKIN
Top: *Linc* The Mini Net Sheer
Skirt: *Linc* Mini High Waisted Skirt Pinstripe Black
Socks: *League* Gartered Socks -Overknee -Black