vendredi 4 février 2011

Life rooted in the depths of my being




Wow, just wow!

As you know, I am a huge fan of ( R E D ) M I N T, brand of Moni Schuzle.This time I present her latest creation, Blissdress. A dress smooth and glamorous available in nine colors to wear and two options (gold lifted straight bottom), all layers included.
 It is THE little cotton dress you need to make you forget the sadness and the gloom of winter and take a big step to sunny days! You can also wear it as a tunic, tank top or dress.

I matched with a pair of jeans from the same brand, the ( R E D) M I N T ~ ~ DENIM DROP SIDE (No.7).The hair is Reek - Topeka Hair - Dark Brown and I also wears the J's Western Boots. 

The eyes are the latest creation Minnu Palen, the [LeLutka] Ellis-Cloud, which are simply fabulous.