lundi 14 février 2011

Just another day .... nothing special to say ....



Small hearts are everywhere, love is in the air. I've never especially loved the Valentine's Day because I am firmly convinced that the best way to show his love to be loved is to do daily, with gentle and delicate attention to him and make him happy make them feel loved. But though I say I am a romantic mood a little more than usual.

I was pleasantly surprised by the dollarbaby Cynful of February: This adorable black sweater decorated with a skull. The cut is perfect for a casual style, ideally matched with (RED) MINT ~ ~ DENIM DROP SIDE (No.4).

I also did my little shop at Magika with this adorable Nayla haircut.

The sneakers
UBU Drunks are from UBU (Urban Bomb Unit), I had already mentioned in a previous post, but I find them so perfect: they are incredible, with all the options available, each part of the shoe can be customized independently of the others, with different colors and fabrics. And thanks to the New HUD Customizer this is child's play!




 Also shown: 
<porcupine love> make believe tattoo
League * Amber Deeptan-Smoky-Cleavage