lundi 14 février 2011

Back after the weekend



 Back after the weekend, I shared a look composed, for the most part, clothing of one of my favorite stores,+ Grasp  +. I love this brand of clothing for casual rock-oriented style. It includes beautiful leather jackets, winter jackets with fur for a kawaii look, distressed jeans for guys and gals, shoes etc etc all with beautiful textures. By the way, if you like, like me, receive gifts, I encourage you to visit this store, because the Star patterened scarf and "Biker glove_Black" I carry are one of the many freebies available if you join the group (50 L $ fee, but so little in comparison with many gifts of superb quality)


When you buy the jacket I'm wearing, you will receive a version for men and for women, because the sculpts are different to fit perfectly to the curves both female and male.

And, as I love the skins made by Nena Janus, I chose this time, a darker tone, wearing * League * Amber Deeptan-Smoky-Cleavage.
A little bird Told me she was currently preparing a brand new skin, very sweet; in fact, it's a cute face like Amber is, but softer. Stay tuned as this new creation from the talented Nena will be in store in the coming weeks....
In addition, Nena has also created and sold tattoos brown, so you can turn the skin Amber blonde in a brown version, exit the brain twisters to wear hair blond or brown.



Here's a little closeup of the shoes I wear in the photograph, I wanted to show you the texture quality and the superb job as a whole.



Here i go for the credits: 

+grasp+ /Hooded dawn jacket/Black
+grasp+ /Leopard Jeans(choice winter2009)
+grasp+ /Fur trim leather boots/Black/Womens
+grasp+ /Leopard Hipbag/Black

+grasp+/Biker Glove
+grasp+/Star pattarned muffler 

Also worn:
[-B-] Jazper / +Midnight+
<porcupine love> make believe tattoo
League * Amber Deeptan-Smoky-Cleavage