lundi 6 juin 2011

Waiting for my train after some shopping.

The Chic Birthday event has begun and I brought back in my bag some small marvels: the Rock&Flore jacket from Loulou&Co , wich is a fully sculpted jacket, adorned with a beautiful lotus flower on its bust. This jacket is really rock n' glam! I also picked up the League Vintage Chiffon dress of Nena Janus, wich I'm showing you this time in the black color, with the belt and bow in moss. The hairstyle I choosed is the chic item from Exile, with roots and streacks.
Waiting for my train

Waiting for my train .

Also shown:
Skin : [PXL ] GAIA SK CE DEB C1 
 + tattoo layers : [PXL] GAIA SK Emo Eyes + [PXL] FullBody freckles
Eyes :  FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Hazel (M)
Necklace : League Raven Necklace -Old Silver -Black Ribbon
Bracelet : League Vintage Lace Hand Bracelet
Hairflower : .:*Loulou&Co *:. - Flower Hair  :: LOTUS :
Shoes Slink Echo Heels L Black
Bag :  The Secret Store - Girly briefcace - black 

And a very chic song to please your ears:


Norah Jones - Come Away with me