vendredi 24 juin 2011

Fly away ...

Fly away ...


Steffi Vilotta has launched her totally new brand d.select; the style is softer, more casual than Deetalez, the kind of clothes that I especially love: little sweet cardigan, top with laces and cute dresses. I wanted to show you this gorgeous long hippie skirt (shown in cream), fully sculpted with nice strings, so you'll have to use the alpha layer to erase your legs; this skirt needs an AO as static as possible otherwise it would be quite weird, but I really love this skirt, so fresh and boho for this summer. I chosed also a cotton lace shirt (shown in white) from d.select to math this skirt. With the porter jacket from Mon Tissu, the dress is really perfect and cute, as I love it to be. The Odyssey necklace is the hunt item offered by Loulou&Co for the Summer Breeze hunt. So run, run to get yours! This necklace is, as always, perfect and so nice for this summer. Reminds me of some spanish necklace I bought on holidays.
- Start:  June 15 th-  End: June 30 th
- Start Location : ANCAYI Mainstore
- Official Blog : http://slhuntmadness.blogspot.com/

Also shown:
Hair : Elikatira Hye
Skin : Atomic Lien Lotus buff
Eyeliner : Boom Love my eyes liner
Eyes : Fashism Sunrise eyes - Pale blue (S)

Listening to: