mercredi 8 juin 2011

Meet me in Cairo

Meet me in Cairo

Slink has just released these gorgeous Lulu stilettos with metallic needle heels wich makes me think about an ice pick; I really love the leather tongue wich decorate the heels. As always, the texturing is perfect and the new hud is really easy to use.

Meet me in Cairo ~  Close

The hair and necklace are special releases of Vive9 (called Elsa) and Sigma jewels for the Chic Birthday event, until June 19th, and really worth it. The Daphne Necklace (Sigma jewels) is a long layered bead necklace with wooden details, available in 3 metal-bead color options (oak, silver & mahogany). Here I'm showing you the mahogany version.

Slink Lulu Stilettos beige


























Also shown :
Skin : Laq Mima
worn with : [PXL ] FullBody freckles (tattoo 2.x) & ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles  (both sold with the skins, not for sale seperately)
Eyes :  Fashism Sunrise Eyes ~ Egyptian blue (S)
Dress : MichaMi: Print Dress in Green
Bracelet : Miel Friendo bracelet
Clutch bag : ::: B@R ::: Connie Black Clutch Bag