samedi 26 mars 2011

Mexico, Mexico, sous ton soleil qui chante


The skirt and the top I'm wearing are new realeases from League (Nena Janus, I hate you :D ; I love all these so much =, that i've bought both fatpacks ^^ ); the skirt comes in 8 colors, and the top in 6 colors, with 2 sculpted strings (upper string and belt string).

The new skin from LAQ is out, and i must say I adore her! She's really softer, and is quite similar to Vilda. I like particularly eyelids, much softer than those of Vilda, who gave her this sad and opposed sight which displeased me so much. In fact, all the shadings are softer and i love it!

Linnea peach dark brows




Also shown :
Hair : >TRUTH< Nina
Leggings : [croire] sheer pattern leggings
Jewellery :  League Wanderer Jewellery Set
                    Miel Echo Necklace
Heels : Maitreya Gold -  IXkin