samedi 12 mars 2011

Come, come into my world



Today, I would like to speak to you about a new store, (Milana) (hair), arisen from the collaboration of two friends and creators, Asuka Martin and Sharifa Morenz; you already know Asuka Martin for her creations (Dernier Cri).

Let's listen to Asuka Martin: "My friend Sharifa has been on the teen grid for the last three years and she just transfered over this year :)   It got kind of lonely doing Dernier Cri, and I wasn't releasing a whole lot.  I thought it'd be fun to do a store together once she transfered to the main grid.  when I was on the teen grid Dernier Cri was just an island me and my friends shared.  when I turned 18 I just made it my brand, but now I want to do something different."

At this occasion, you'll find an opening gift, the Olive hair (shown in the bellow picture) that comes in fatpack; go to grab it!

And what a launch !!!! You will find to this new store not less than about twenty hairstyles, which arrive all with the famous Hair Dye Menu HUD, so familiar to the customers of the Dernier Cri store and which allows you to re-color hair in your way.

Here are the hairstyles which I prefer (I tried to present you the widest range of available tints, but obviously all of are represented) 





I am also wearing :

Skin : (AMD) Arabell Skin - Pure Juice Event - Tan  (75 L$ for the pack of 7 skin shades from the palest to the most tan) NEW
Lipstick : ::DT:: ::MakeUP::  Mensje - Lipsticks - Soft salmon (works perfectly with this skin too ^^)
Hair : (Milana) Savannah NEW
Top : The Secret Store - Juicy Top - Snow (for lazy sunday) NEW
Jeans : {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Dark
Jewelry : [bellballs]  - Draped in pearls set NEW
Shoes : Maitreya Gold * IXkin Champagne-Duo