lundi 28 mars 2011

Here comes the summer's son.


I'm wearing on of the latest realeases of Grixdale, the " Wolf and I - High Waist Skirt" in the cocoa tone and i must say I adore this skirt ! I love the retro and feminine style; the sculpted parts are perfect and fits all butt shapes. 
I also want to show you the skin Jade from Tuli; i decided not to prsent you the Tuli Zoe skin because  everybody has already spoken a lot about it lasting and after the skin fair; in fact i must admit that I tend to prefer Jade to Zoe, because Jade is really softer than Zoe in my opinion.
Jade comes in 6 skintones (Pale, Fair, Sunkissed, Tan, Bronze and Mocha). You get this skin in 6 makeups and 12 lipstick tattoo layers, 7 additionnal  eyebrow colours on tattoo layers (from black to bleached, I show you these eyebrows a little further), 3 lashes tattoo layers, freckles, and the shape. She has also 3 cleavages for you to choose from.

[:T:] Jade  fair  01 Bare - Light brown brows
Some of the 7 additionnal  eyebrow colours on tattoo layers(tattoo layers)
An example of the possible combinations of make-up. Mix and match as you want to create your own style.
Also shown : 
Hair : [e] Rush
Shoes : [e] Move Pumps
Jewelry : *League* Wanderer set