mercredi 23 mars 2011

Help Japan !

I felt like I had to write something dedicated to this tragic event.What arrived to Japan totally upset me I think of these poor human beings, without roof, without anything, their disappeared family their world destroyed, all these persons who suffer, these lost animals, without masters and without food, all these totally deprived beings. I know well that Japan is certainly the country the best prepared in the world to face this kind of disaster but that changes nothing, the pain and the distress of these million persons. I cry for it every day, often.... I suppose that I must be too sensitive....To all who are affected by the catastrophe, we shall support them in any way to rebuild and revive their glorious island. Be strong and never loose faith.

I compiled some some articles put on sale by various designers and whose receipts will be put back to help Japan thanks to the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser.


Here, a close-up on the face of the Kumi Pre-Release Skin (Pink Fuel) put on sale for helping Japan by the talented Mochi Milena; you can buy this skin at the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser, but also at Mochi's store. I am more than impatient to see the final version of the skin in the other tones and the make-ups!

The shirt i'm wearing under the pullover is also on sale at the Pacific Crisis Fundraiser event,from the store Muka.

On the picture, you can also see the stuff put on sale by Loulou&Co : the earrings and the necklace, called Asahi wich are both fabulous.


The shoes are not a stuff on sale for this event, but i wanted to show you the great details. It is the SLink Jolie Pied - Achillia Gladiator. You can, via the Hud , resize, change the skin color (reaaaalllyy easy), change the nails style - french/plain - , change the buckles and the pearls texture.


Also shown:
Hair :1st pic : >TRUTH< Krystal
         2nd pic : [e] Glory
Pullover : Gawk! Brown Baggy Pullover
Shorts : [BUKKA]Short Denim with DoubleRingBelt::wash::