vendredi 14 janvier 2011

( R E D ) M I N T ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B O D Y S U I T S

I'm in love with this brand! I just lurve the style, at once sexy and urban, textures are simply magnificent and colors are chosen to agree with all the styles: of the most glamorous in the most casual by way of the fantasy.


I'm in love with this brand! I just lurve the style, at once sexy and urban, textures are simply magnificent and colors are chosen to agree with all the styles: of the most glamorous in the most casual by way of the fantasy.

 ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B O D Y S U I T & hair ( R E D ) M I N T
Jeans: Stratus Fashion - My Black Jeans - soon to be realeased (doing my best) Stratus Fashion Maintore
Bracelets: Stratus Infinity Braided - soon to be realeased (doing my best) Stratus Fashion Maintore
Flip flops: +ADDiCTIA+ Tropica Flip Flops - Tiki Caviar -