vendredi 14 janvier 2011

My black beauty: ( R E D ) M I N T & STRATUS




Yes, i'm black :) 
It is not my usual tendency, but I wanted a little of change, and which of better than this glamourous skin from Glam Affair, on sale at the moment in the Dressing room for a derisory sum!

For a style always glamorous, I opted for Lacebodysuit from ( RED) MINT perfectly matched with one jeans which I realized but not still on sale; idem for bracelets (reteintable at will via the hud)
 The jeans will come with two cuffs versions: narrow for a skinny style, and a turn-up version.
 The (R E D) M I N T Lacebodysuit is just so smexy that it's a must have :) Here i show you the n°02 version 01 (with the undies included on the layer). I'll show you the other version in a next post.


Skin: -Glam Affair- Jadis Dark - TDR Special (hurry up, still for sale for 60 linden if my memory is good) The Dressing Room
 Bodysuit: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ L A C E B O D Y S U I T (No.2) ( R E D ) M I N T
Hair: [Kyoot Hair] - Self Absorbed - Black Kyoot
Jeans: Stratus Fashion - My Black Jeans - soon to be realeased (doing my best) Stratus Fashion Maintore
Shoes: BAX Ankle Boots Black Patent Bax
Bracelets: Stratus Infinity Braided - soon to be realeased (doing my best) Stratus Fashion Maintore